Find Tours attractions Attractions in , search things to do and see in your holiday location with Tourism Gold Coast.
Want to take control of one of these great Jet Ski machines and have some serious memorable fun this holiday on a guided Jet Ski Tout whilst holidaying on the Gold Coast? Read on to see how you can achieve that goal.
Our qualified guides will give you a full safety briefing, operating demonstration and all the equipment to safely operate our watercraft on a fantastic journey along the Gold Coast Broad Water. This gives you all the basic tools and information you require to enjoy your Jet Ski experience.
You take control and are the pilot of the Jet Ski but to make sure you get the best out of your adventure our guide is there to offer advice and assistance as well as show you the way throughout the journey. Then you’re off from the marina for the start of what will be an adventure you will remember. Whether it’s the 3/4, 1, 1.5 or 2hr trip you’re sure to have a great experience.
The ultimate riding experience, from the sand to the hinterland, treat yourself to a genuine Harley-Davidson Motorcycle experience with Gold Coast Motorcycle Tours. Whether cruising easily on a long tour, enjoying every bend in the road or travelling around the beautiful Gold Coast, our experienced riders will not compromise your comfort or riding pleasure.
A Harley Davidson ride is for people of all ages, from all walks of life, individually or in groups, and its easy and inexpensive. Wildfire Tours is an organisation of experienced owner riders with a reputation for providing safe, friendly and professional Harley Davidson experiences on the Gold Coast.
Ranging in length from 1 hour to three days +, from a champagne breakfast in the Gold Coast Hinterland, to Surfers Paradise by night, Wildfire Tours offers a range of exhilarating tours around the region, and to the Australias outback.
Ride on the back of some of Harley Davidsons best bikes, or choose a trike to share the thrills!
Why struggle to bring all your recreational equipment with you on your Gold Coast holiday when you can hire all you need from us? We can deliver to you when you arrive at the airport, or to wherever you may be staying on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Already on the Gold Coast? Order now and our team can have the gear you need to hire delivered to your Gold Coast accommodation in next to no time at all.
Paradise Country is a great destination for families to experience an authentic Aussie Farm that reflects the traditional Australian Bush Culture on the Gold Coast. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village where you can have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show and Ram Parade Experience the thrill of fossicking for gold, silver and precious gem stones with the authentic new Paradise Country Gold Fossicking, now open. Ever wondered what it's like working in a real opal mine? Well now you can experience it first hand with the new 'Clancy's Opal Mine'. Experience the thrill of uncovering your very own opal in the dusty mine. The kids will love the Animal Nursery with gorgeous baby lambs, piglets and calves. Experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch our stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep crack a stockman's whip. Sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music. Paradise Country now offers an annual pass.
Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves are located at Cedar Creek Estate. Come underground on a journey through the spectacular purpose built cave! The cave consist of two large chambers interlinked by tunnels. The first chamber is the 'presentation cave', where you will be shown an audiovisual display on glow-worms and the construction of the cave. This chamber is complete with very realistic formations (speleothems), such as stalagmites and stalactites, water features and flow stone. From this stunning cave, you will be guided through the magical 'glow-worm cave', filled with thousands of glowing glow-worms! The experience is one you have to see to believe! The Glow Worm Caves are open daily from 10.00 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. and bookings are recommended for group tours.
At Quackr’Duck Duck Tours Gold Coast we know this adventure paradise better than most and we want to bring you to its hidden gems so you can have an unforgettable trip here. We will do our best to ensure you create wonderful and meaningful memories as you explore the beauty and the wonder of the top Gold Coast tourist attractions. You can depend on us to bring you to the best locations at the best times. It’s going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
During your tour, we will ensure that you are comfortably seated in one of our Quack’rDuck buses. Our bus rides offer a scenic view of the most popular attractions in the Gold Coast. With our unique elevated seats, you can get a good view of Gold Coast’s immaculate beaches. In our cruise, you’ll get a perfect view of the impeccable Gold Coast watercourses as well as the best views of this remarkable city. You’ll witness all the excitement and be entertained all day long with our Quack’rDuck Guided tours.
Our tours cater to both young and old, so adults and kids alike will definitely fall in love with our excitement-packed guided tours. If you are looking for the best land and water adventure in the Gold Coast, Quack’rDuck can give just that. You’ll get the chance to explore both land and sea with our affordable packages.
So the million-dollar question goes, what does Quack’rDuck guided tours have to offer?
• Educational, Informative and Entertaining Commentary – We provide all our tours with a driver as well as a guide to take you to the major tourist attractions. But they will not only take you there, they will also explain to you details about the places so you can get to appreciate them more.
• Affordable – We have very reasonable prices including savings with family packages.
• Action-Packed One Hour Tour – All of our tours will last around an hour so it would be best if you book yours at least thirty minutes before departure.
• Breathtaking View Of The City’s Skyline – Take beautiful snapshot of you and your family with the breathtaking view of the skyline as your backdrop.
• Calmer And Slower Tour Of The Area – We don’t rush our tours. We provide ample time so you can sit back, relax and savor the view! It’s also an excellent getaway if you want to escape the raucous of the city life. It’s also a wonderful time for you to rest your feet and just relish the view if you’ve walked around the Gold Coast all day.
• Dolphin Watching – You’ll also have the chance to sight some beautiful wild creatures of the water.
• Amazing Staff – Our staff is amiable and knowledgeable and they are skilled in what they do. All our tour guides and drivers are trained to serve you so you can have a pleasurable experience with us.
• Smooth Rides On Water – Regardless of the weather, seasickness isn’t going to be a concern.
• Fantastic Tour - We pride ourselves in our efficient tours and we make sure that you are introduced to all the major tourist attractions.
• Magnificent Views – Your Instagram and Facebook followers are going to obsess over your photos because we’ll take you to the Gold Coast’s breathtaking views. You’ll never run out of beautiful photos when you’re with us.
• Tours For All Ages – The kids are going to love our tours because they will always have something to look forward to seeing.
• Spacious Seating – Our tours provide enough seating space so you won’t feel suffocated.
• Perfect For Classroom Outings – You can take your kids to a fun and educational outing. A perfect reward to end the year.
• Great Holiday Outing – If the kids are on their summer break then make sure you book a Quack’rDuck tour so they can enjoy their school breaks instead of being glued to their gadgets.
Checkout our reviews people have on Google+ and TripAdvisor so you’ll know why both tourists and locals are going crazy over our Quack’rDuck amphibious tours!
For more information visit: http://www.quackrduck.net.au/